New Release Outdated for Confluence Version 1.3
Outdated for Confluence is the easy way to keep your Confluence up to date.
Mark outdated content with just one click and use the Review Table Macro frequently to get an overview and track the status of reviewing of those outdated pages.
What’s new in version 1.3
- The Outdated button has been renamed to “Mark as Outdated” when the page has not yet been marked.
- The Outdated button indicates whether someone else has already marked this page as outdated. The button will be displayed as “Outdated” but can still be clicked for upvoting or adding an additional comment.
- If there are no comments to be viewed, the comment button in the Outdated Review List Macro will now be disabled.
- An additional Last modified date column was added to the Outdated Review List Macro.
- The Outdated Button now includes a tool tip showing the reviewing user when the page is in review.
- The error, that caused the Outdated Review List Macro not to render due to pages being deleted and purged has been fixed.
Learn more about Outdated for Confluence.