:em AG has offices at the following locations
Arriving by car
- Coming from Stuttgart/Singen: Leave the A81 at the Böblingen-Sindelfingen exit and immediately turn right into Wolfgang-Brumme-Allee heading towards Böblingen. Follow the road for approx. 1.1 kilometers. Keep right at Elbenplatz and continue on Herrenberger Straße for approx. 150 meters. The office building is located on the right side of the road.
NOTE: Please use the public parking spaces available at the convention center (Kongresshalle). Turn left into Parkstraße and after approx. 350 meters turn left again at the traffic lights into Tübinger Straße. The entrance to the convention center’s underground car park is approx. 100 meters farther down the road on your left. Alternatively you can use the parking spaces at SparkassenForum. It’s from Herrenberger Straße in the opposite direction turning left into Bahnhofstraße.
Arriving by train
- From Stuttgart’s main train station: Take the suburban train line 1 (S-Bahn) in the direction of Herrenberg) to Böblingen station.
- Leave the station and walk down the pedestrian zone located opposite the station (Bahnhofsstraße).
- After approx. 400 meters, turn right into Dr. Richard-Bonz-Straße and follow it until you come to the intersection with Lyson-Sussmann-Straße.
- Turn left and follow Lyson-Sussmann-Straße for approx. 50 meters.
- Herrenberger Straße 14 is the orange building on the corner of Lyson-Sussmann-Straße and Herrenberger Straße at the end of the road, on the left.
Arriving by plane (from Stuttgart Airport)
- Take the suburban train line 2 (S-Bahn) in the direction of Schorndorf and get off at the Stuttgart Rohr stop.
- From here, follow the directions for arriving by train.