Strategy and Roadmap
Introduction and process consulting
PLM IT architecture
Simulation data management (SDM)
CAD Data Management
Project / Portfolio Management
What we offer you
Does this sound familiar?
- You see economic potential that is not being exploited because your current engineering IT infrastructure, including your PDM system, has reached its limits and is no longer capable of meeting your company’s needs, including systems engineering or model-based engineering. You are also wondering whether your current PDM system will be able to meet future challenges.
- You are asking yourself what a digital PLM strategy for a digital twin could look like and which steps need to be included in the roadmap.
- Frictional losses at the interfaces between the specialist departments at your company are having a negative impact on the development of deliverables. This is due to highly specialized software tools and the use of different data management systems.
- Your development engineers spend a considerable amount of time searching for data that is relevant in the current context. This sometimes leads to duplicate development work because available knowledge is difficult, if not impossible, to find.
- The process of obtaining the information from the use phase that you need to further develop your intelligent products is barely automated and always involves a considerable amount of time and effort for planning and collecting.
… you could ensure a smooth and continuous flow of information between the departments in your company, from recording initial customer requirements through to the recycling of a product, without discontinuities between media?
… you could provide your engineers with the PLM data they need based on their role in the company, e.g. by means of flexible cockpits / dashboards?
… you could use IoT technologies to incorporate information about the current configurations of your intelligent products and status data gathered during their use in the digital twin during the product development process, for example to help products meet requirements more readily?
… you were able to methodically address the issues of configuration, variant and change management in light of the challenges currently posed by digitalization, such as the individualization of products or interdisciplinary mechanical/electrical/software development for example?
… you had a partner who could support you all the way from a system-independent analysis of your processes to the resulting concepts for the IT infrastructure and provide implementation concepts for rolling out an ALM/PLM strategy and put them into practice in real PLM systems?
- Coordination of the PLM strategy with your company’s digitalization strategy
- Analysis of the individual PLM processes and requirements at your company in the context of workshops and interviews
- Development of overarching technical information models for implementing the digital twin
- Development of a concept for your own individual PLM IT infrastructure and creation of an implementation and rollout strategy
- Support during the implementation and rollout of a PDM system, including customization of the Teamcenter, 3DExperience and ARAS Innovator systems