Requirements engineering comprises the systematic recording of product requirements, their detailed specification and implementation, and their management throughout the lifecycle. Many companies see requirements engineering and the use of IT tools like ReqMan, IBM DOORS NG and PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager as the current state of the art. Nonetheless, the efficient integration of requirements engineering in systems engineering remains a key challenge.
What we offer you
Does this sound familiar?
- Your development projects waste a lot of time managing the interfaces between stakeholders and engineering disciplines.
- You have no reliable way of linking requirements with the subsequent development deliverables.
- You receive changes to the requirements and are having difficulties responding flexibly and independently of the development progress – you are now facing a considerable amount of additional work!
… you could respond flexibly and cost-efficiently to changing constraints or updated customer requirements – regardless of which phase of the ever-shorter product development process you are currently in?
… requirements could be evaluated faster with the aid of an end-to-end process and implemented appropriately in products?
… you could use IT-supported requirements engineering to accelerate and make transparent the management of the interfaces between the development teams?
… you could link requirements with later development deliverables and were thus always able to provide stakeholders with the latest specifications?
- Rollout of the methods implemented in the IT tools, ensuring support and operation
- Integration of requirements engineering and systems engineering
We provide Requirements Engineering support to the following customers
Dr. Marcus Krastel