What we offer you
Does this sound familiar?
- Your customers expect an increasing number of new product variants in increasingly short periods of time.
- Your product and engineering know-how is primarily in your employee’s heads and is often insufficiently documented and shared.
- The reuse of existing design solutions is uncoordinated and fragmented, making it difficult to avoid expensive duplicate development work.
- Your company has its own standards and design guidelines but lacks the time and resources needed to train developers and monitor compliance.
- Your company already has templates and solution toolboxes but there is a lack of trust and acceptance on the part of the users.
- Knowledge management at your company is a matter for the human resources department – you are in need of powerful measures for product development.
What if …
… your next product was on the market well ahead of your competitors thanks to the coordinated reuse and automation of recurring product development activities?
… your design, configuration and engineering know-how was available to developers on their engineering workstations?
… the amount of time and effort spent on routine activities that bring no added value, like implementing naming and formatting rules, could be greatly reduced?
… existing templates and solution catalog could finally be used with success?
- High level of user acceptance among developers thanks to clear user guidance and good scalability.
- Fast generation of validated product variants due to modular CAD toolboxes at assembly, individual part and feature level.
- Identification and documentation of your product variants and configurations based on interviews and an analysis of industry standards, legal standards and inventory data.
- Use of Knowledgeware solutions in CATIA V5/V6 and Knowledge Fusion and Product Template Studio in NX for smart engineering.
- Integration and provision of additional information for downstream processes in the CAD model, such as product manufacturing information (PMI).