What we offer you
Does this sound familiar?
- Existing virtual development processes are not geared to future product development strategies.
- A forward-thinking vision and mission is lacking in your IT department.
- Communication between IT and specialist departments is more likely to be confrontational than a true dialog.
- The specialist departments require new skills from IT that need to be strategically planned over the long term.
What if …
… the IT department was not perceived as a cost driver but as an innovation partner?
… there were clear strategic guidelines and vision in the company when it came to processes, methods and tools?
… the expertise offered by Engineering IT was in the future geared to the strategies and requirements of the specialist departments?
… medium and long-term roadmaps for crucial topics such as systems engineering, digitalization, data and model management, verification and validation, and requirements management existed?
- A series of workshops, held together with all the relevant stakeholders, to clarify the scope and content of the strategic roadmap for introducing the various topics
- During these workshops, we identify and define use cases and topic groups relating to systems engineering, digitalization, data and model management, verification and validation, and requirements management together with the specialist departments and IT
- Definition of a roadmap for processes, methods and IT tools in the identified and defined topic groups
- We work together with you to create the projects and measures needed to implement the roadmap and achieve quick wins