The CATIA V5 Supplier Attribute Assistant (SAAV5) provides you with the following support
Does this sound familiar?
- You are a Daimler supplier and/or development partner and provide Daimler with JT/PLMXML or drawing data using the JT Supplier Package.
- The preparation and creation of Daimler-compliant JT/PLMXML or drawing data takes a considerable amount of time and has to be repeated every time data is sent via the JT Supplier Package.
What if …
… you could save a significant amount of time when sending your JT/PLMXML or drawing data?
… you could maintain your Daimler master data and materials for JT in CATIA?
… you could manage table and DS/DZ characteristics in the CATIA model and thus also archive them?
… you could reuse existing legacy data from the CATIA Daimler Supplier Package – even in current CATIA releases?
- Preparation and creation of Daimler-compliant JT/PLMXML data in CATIA
- Management of table data and security/certification (DS/DZ) characteristics in CATIA
- Reuse of existing legacy data from CATIA Daimler Supplier Packages – even in current CATIA releases
- Daimler-compliant creation of multipage TIFF files for CATDrawings
- Positioning and archiving of Daimler-specific drawing tables in CATIA
- All the information relevant for 3D and 2D data exchange is available following full conversion using a JT DirectTranslator