Supervisory Board and Management Board of :em engineering methods AG
We deliver the digital future of engineering.
True to this vision, we provide innovative services and software that enable our customers‘ digital transformation. We offer digitalization strategies, roadmaps and support during the implementation of a model-based digital development. Our products such as ReqMan® and a wide consulting portfolio including topics such as IoT, ALM, MBSE, Cooperation and Requirements Management, or Model Based Definition can turn your vision into reality.
For privacy reasons YouTube needs your permission to be loaded. For more details, please see our Datenschutzerklärung.I Accept
- For our customers, employees and partners alike, we are a reliable, agile and innovative company offering consulting services and IT solutions in the engineering sector.
- We offer our employees a corporate culture in which business objectives can be achieved while still giving due consideration to personal interests.
- We have acknowledged expertise in pioneering aspects of virtual product development and are the first port of call in the market.
- We generate added value for our customers by developing strategies and concepts and implementing them in processes, methods and IT solutions.
- Our quality, adherence to schedules, effectiveness and efficiency ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction over the long term.
- We manage our company on the basis of trust and rely on an efficient organization as the foundation for our success.
We are shaping our own future as an independent and growth-oriented company.
Dr. Erik Claassen
is responsible for the Powerhouse software in the Products and Solutions division. Internally, he is responsible for :em AG’s IT infrastructure and technology.
is responsible for the ReqMan software solution in the Products and Solutions division. He is also responsible for :em AG’s Sales department.
Dr. Sven Kleiner
is head of Powerhouse Model-Based Engineering (MBE) in the Product Lifecycle Services division as well as the Finance, Human Resources and Project Management departments.
Dr. Marcus Krastel
is head of Powerhouse PLM Services in the Product Lifecycle Services division and is responsible for the Marketing and Communications department.
provides the Management Board with advice on all business and commercial matters.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reiner Anderl
advises the Management Board on strategic issues in the areas of digitalization, Industry 4.0 and smart engineering.
provides the Management Board of :em AG with support in all financial matters.