The use of models and tools allows stakeholder requirements to be systematically refined and their implementation and verification tracked, decisions regarding solutions, including security concepts, to be documented and reused, and support to be provided for communication between development partners.
What we offer you
Does this sound familiar?
- The products to be developed are becoming increasingly complex and customer requirements are not clearly understood until too late.
- Interdisciplinary development teams need to work together systematically at an early stage. There is no common understanding of the product to be developed in the departments tasked with its development.
- Numerous change-related iterations have to be performed because problems are not identified until integration of the product.
- Some development processes have to be performed all over again for successor products because it is not possible to reuse solutions.
- Regulatory product and process requirements must be implemented in a traceable manner.
What if …
… customer requirements were analyzed and tracked systematically?
… the interdisciplinary development teams worked together on the basis of a common understanding of the product and in a coordinated manner?
… decisions were documented in a traceable form?
… problems in the product (e.g. at the interfaces) could be detected early?
… solutions could be systematically reused for other products?
… early verification could be carried out systematically?
… analyses such as FMEA could be carried out systematically based on the development deliverables?
- Development of a technical SE / MBSE concept and a roadmap for the introduction of SE / MBSE in different industries, including the automotive industry, the consumer goods industry and mechanical and plant engineering
- Support when selecting / developing an appropriate modeling method and tools (e.g. SysML editors)
- Support for pilot projects
- Support during the initial creation of a system model
- Support for project-specific modeling
- Introduction to modeling tools, methodologies and modeling languages
- Support when creating a company-specific SysML profile